BHC is located in Bethlehem, New Hampshire, in the beautiful White Mountains Region. Main Street offers antique shops, art galleries, restaurants, a farmers’ market, historic churches and buildings, and the historic Colonial Theater.
Local Chambers of Commerce
For what to do, where to stay, where to eat, visit the local Chamber pages
- The Wayside Inn, Bethlehem– This inn also has a very good European Cuisine Restaurant by the river that is worth checking out. https://www.thewaysideinn.com/
- Mulburn Inn http://www.mulburninn.com
- The Arlington Hotel
Daily minyan, glatt kosher food, caters to large families
During the summer months a Chasidic destination
- Bear Mountain Lodge, Bethlehem http://bearmountainlodge.net/
- The Adair Country Inn http://www.adairinn.com/
- The Gables, Bethlehem
- The Highlands Inn
- The Hampton Inn — Littleton http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-hampshire/hampton-inn-littleton-LTNNHHX/index.html
- Historic Thayers Inn, Littleton https://thayersinn.com/
BRETTON WOODS/CRAWFORD NOTCH
- The Highland Center of the AMC. Bretton Woods https://www.outdoors.org/lodging-camping/lodges/highland
- Mount Washington Hotel. — Bretton Woods https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/bretton-woods-mount-washington
- The Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa — Whitefield https://www.mountainviewgrand.com/
- The Lion and the Rose. B&B. - Whitefield https://thelionandtherose.com/
- Best Western White Mountain Inn Franconia https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotels-in-franconia/best-western-white-mountain-inn/propertyCode.30025.html
- All Ways Inn 603-823-5500 Newly Refurbished. State of the art handicapped accessible rooms. Light dining
- Franconia Notch Guest House http://franconianotchguesthouse.com/
- The Horse and the Hound Inn http://www.horseandhoundnh.com/
- The Franconia Inn https://www.franconiainn.com/
- Lovetts Inn http://www.lovettsinn.com/
- SUGAR HILL
- Sugar Hill Inn https://sugarhillinn.com
- Inn at Sunset Hill www.innatsunsethill.com
Hiking and Skiing
The area offers hundreds of hikes for every level hiker. We have many experienced hikers in our congregation. Contact us to join a hike or check out the websites below for more information.
Located in Bethlehem, New Hampshire in the heart of The White Mountains, The Colonial Theatre is one of the oldest continuously operated movie theaters in the country.
BHC is proud to partner of the Colonial Theatre season for our Summer Jewish Film Festivals.
The Littleton Opera House, constructed in 1894, has hosted a wide array of performances, special events, and guests, including Bette Davis and Ted Kennedy. The Historical Museum is open Wednesdays 10 am to 2 pm, or by appointment!
Dedicated to improving lives and livelihoods, the Women’s
Rural Entrepreneurial Network‘s mission is to inspire, create, and connect
through economic, educational, personal, and community development.
Annual Lupine Festival (June)
The communities of Franconia, Easton, Sugar Hill, Bethlehem, Littleton and Lisbon join to pay homage to the beautiful wildflower that covers the White Mountains. Tours and events accompany the festival. For more information